B.A. (Hons.), J.D.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
I was born and raised in Thunder Bay and graduated from Lakehead University with a major in Philosophy and a minor in Women’s Studies. My time as a lunch server at a restaurant across from the Thunder Bay Courthouse, where I talked with lawyers on a regular basis, inspired me to become a lawyer myself! As a law student, I worked at Henderson Family Law for more than a year and gained experience working with clients who are survivors of Intimate Partner Violence. I take a trauma-informed approach to legal practice and I am passionate about helping those who need someone to advocate for them with attentiveness, strength and empathy. When not at work, I enjoy yoga, hiking, reading and spending time with friends and family.
- Called to the Ontario bar, 2022
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the Thunder Bay Law Association
- B.A. (Hons.), Lakehead University, 2017
- J.D., Bora Laskin Faculty of Law, 2022
- Member of LEAF Thunder Bay (Women’s Legal Education and Action Fund)