B.A. (Hons.), J.D.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Protection
I was born and raised in Sweden and moved to Thunder Bay in 2010 to get my law degree from the Bora Laskin Faculty of Law at Lakehead University. There, I worked at the law library assisting community members with legal issues at the school’s Student Legal Aid Clinic. I also got hands-on legal experience working at various law firms in Thunder Bay as a law student. My interest in family law comes from my own experience: my parents divorced, and I want to help people going through a similar stage of life. And, since I exchanged one northern climate for another, I love hiking, biking and cross-country skiing on Thunder Bay’s beautiful trails, as well as travelling and checking out the latest podcasts.
- Called to the Ontario bar, 2016
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the Thunder Bay Law Association
- B.A. (Honours) Lulea University (Sweden), 2010
- J.D., Lakehead University, 2016
- Board member, Community Arts & Heritage Education Project
- Board member, Boys & Girls Clubs of Thunder Bay